This is my first year I will have to cook EVERYTHING and I’m getting a little nervous. We are spending Thanksgiving with Cale’s Mom and cooking for his family. Since having the stroke she’s still not able to walk or move her right arm so we offered to do the cooking. I’m beginning to think we took on more than we can handle. Somehow we always pull through though.
Here’s the meal plan so far:
- Ham (we just don’t have the means or time to do a Turkey)
- Green Bean Casserole
- Mustard Roasted Potatoes OR Sweet Potato Casserole (haven’t decided yet)
- Cheesy Broccoli & Rice (a Thanksgiving tradition at her house)
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip (this stuff is AMAZING – thank you Pinterest!)
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake
- Pecan Pie / Pumpkin Pie (these will be store bought — again, no time — unless you want to come babysit for us, lol )
What are your Thanksgiving plans? Are you doing any cooking?