I guess the main thing is … I have wifi up here and so therefore I can continue to keep blogging.
Anyway. Sorry you didn’t make this round. Not sure when the next comet will be by to pick you up either. But I hear October is looking promising. So until then … here’s all you ever wanted to know and need to know about Shangri-la:
- The devil and our insurance companies really do have a longstanding partnership (as suspected).
- There is a completely seperate dog/bug/fish Heaven.
- My chidren’s missing socks are all up here. Who would’ve thought?!
- The King of Pop … Yeah … Not up here. Nor are the creators of Dora and Diego.
- You can morph your body to look how you want to look. I’ve been mistaken for J. Lo a couple times now.
- They have a special time slot during the day called: “Happy Meals & Happy Hour”. Use your imagination.
- Chocolate really was “Heaven sent”!
- There really is this hilarious whistle sound effect whenever someone ascends into Heaven.
- Yes. He really does see everything you do. Even that. No he doesn’t think you’re a pervy. Except for that one time. Probably shouldn’t ever do that again.